Christmas time is truly a wonderful time.
It’s a time of fond memories of childhood and reliving family traditions. It’s a time to connect with our past. It’s a time to find some peace in the hectic world that we live in.
Unfortunately many people have lost sight of what makes this time of the year so wonderful. We invite you to come and experience the wonder of Christmas with us!
When: December 22nd at 11:00 AM
Where: 219 Pauline Drive Berea Ky
Click Here for Directions To Grace Community Church in Berea
Will there be childcare?
- Absolutely! We will have childcare for the babies and infants and a fun teaching time for the older children.
Do I have to get dressed up?
- No, you’re welcome to if you like. We have some folks who wear a tie, but most come dressed in business casual.
What is the service like?
- It’s “formal” in the sense that it’s organized but certainly not stuffy. We have a order of service that we follow and we will let you know at all time what we are doing.
Will you single me out, make me stand, or embarrass me?
- NO WAY! We understand that visiting a church for the first time can be a stressful experience. So we promise not to put you in a stressful situation. We won’t single you out, make you stand up or embarrass you in any way.
What is the music like?
- It’s a mixture of old and new songs. They will be songs you will enjoy and sing along with. We do not have performers we seek to include everyone in the congregational singing.
If you have any questions at please feel free to us the contact form below to send us an email and we will get back to you right away. We look forward to meeting you on Sunday December 22nd at 11:00 AM.